Hilton Hawaiian Village, Oahu
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa (see more photos) is located on 22 acres of Waikiki oceanfront land, offering visitors the chance to stay and relax on what is Waikiki's widest stretch of beach.
The resort complex boasts five swimming pools complete with water slides. The 5,000-square-foot Paradise Pool just recently opened and features the longest waterslide in Waikiki, as well as lava rock formations, meandering streams and bridges, a 77-foot lava tube slide, three waterfalls and tropical landscaping. The Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, located right next to the resort, is a 5-acre saltwater lagoon offering a protected swimming area and a serene environment to relax.
Every Friday night there is a celebration of Hawaiian culture, ending with a spectacular fireworks display. Once you've had a relaxing swim there are more than 20 eateries and lounges to chose from, exotic wildlife and botanical gardens to visit and daily activities such as hula or ukulele lessons and wildlife feedings. Not forgetting of course the children's programs to keep the kids busy while you relax in the first-class Mandara Spa.
The resort offers a choice of five different accommodation options. These include the Rainbow Tower for beautiful ocean views, the Ali'i Tower for those wishing to take the exclusive option, or the Diamond Tower offering direct access to the business center.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa Overview
- Walking distance to Hawaii Convention Center and main Waikiki attractions
- Variety of accommodation and dining options to suit all needs, business or pleasure
- Hula lessons, flower lei making, ukulele lessons and other cultural activities are offered
- Daily activities for adults and children
- Nightly Hawaiian entertainment
- Friday night fireworks show
- Choice of 5 swimming pools
- Waikiki luau at the hotel
2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu HI 96815
|No ratings yet. Be the first to add a rating!|