Hilton Waikoloa Village, Big Island
The Hilton Waikoloa Village (see more photos, view panorama) is an enormous resort, with 1,240 rooms and suites spread out across three towers and encompassing 62 acres. The resort is in fact large enough to justify the existence of air-conditioned trams, which ferry guests around the site between buildings and activities.
The rooms feature standard amenities, including air-conditioning, TV with on-demand movies and private lanais. In terms of recreation, it's almost impossible to get bored here. There is an expansive pool area, a large man-made lagoon and even a dolphin pool where guests can swim and interact with the dolphins. If you don't want to get wet, there are eight tennis courts and two golf courses on the premises.
A gallery exhibiting a mixture of Hawaiian and international artworks is located in the Lagoon Tower, and a variety of tropical birds and flowers can be seen on the grounds. Guests can also take a boat tour on the resort's water network.
Dining choices are plentiful as well. The nine restaurants serve up everything from a selection of breakfast cereals at Lagoon Spoon to sophisticated Japanese or Chinese dining at Imari or Kirin respectively. Outside dining is available at the Lagoon Grill and a live luau dinner show can be enjoyed three times at week at the Kamehameha Court.
With 60,000 and 175,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space respectively, the resort has excellent business or wedding facilities.
Hilton Waikoloa Village Overview
- Three towers (Lagoon Tower, Palace Tower, Ocean Tower) spread over 62 acres
- Towers are joined by a tram and water network
- Featuring 1,240 guest rooms and suites
- Extensive pool area complete with waterfall and swinging bridge, plus a man-made lagoon
- Dolphin pool where guests can interact with the dolphins
- Exotic birds can be seen on the resort grounds
- 9 restaurants, a spa and many shops on the premises
- 8 tennis courts and 2 golf courses
- Extensive array of activities and amenities
- Mahogany canal boat rides and sleek air-conditioned tram transportation around the resort
- Children's camp
- 24 conference rooms can accommodate large groups
425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa HI 96738
|No ratings yet. Be the first to add a rating!|